The policy of responsible wood procurement of ITC SIBLES IMPEX LLC
Within the framework of the policy of responsible wood procurement ITC SIBLES IMPEX LLC takes on the following commitments.
1. Observation of the laws of the Russian Federation and international agreements:
- To conduct its work strictly in accordance with the national legislation and international conventions ratified by the Russian Federation;
- To demand assurances the origin and legitimacy of the all wood supplies;
- Do not buy the wood that has been grown:
2. To control wood supplies:
- To strive for continuous cooperation with suppliers;
- To monitor supplier`s performance by querying the relevant documents and to carry out periodic field inspections of their activities;
- To support the development forest certification as a tool to verify the stability of all sources of wood raw materials.
3. To minimize the negative impact on the environment:
- To carry out business planning based on an assessment of possible impacts on the environment;
- To prevent any negative impact on the environment in case of its manifestations.
4. To demonstrate social responsibility:
- Observe the requirements of the current legislation, which regulates the issues of protection of health and safety;
- To conduct regular training of staff in environmental aspects activities of the company, occupational health and safety;
- Ongoing training of employees;
- To encourage employees for the responsible performance of official duties and adherence to the policy of the enterprise.
5. To support the information openness:
- To participate actively in an open discussion of environmental and social issues with stakeholders at the international, national and regional levels;
- To take into account the views of stakeholders in the planning and implementation of the company`s work.
The management of ITC SIBLES IMPEX LLC encourages all suppliers, customers and employees to make every effort to implement this policy.
The FSC standard:
STANDARD FOR COMPANY EVALUATION of FSC.
THE CERTIFICATION STANDARD OF SUPPLY CHAIN.
THE APPLICATION TO THE FSC.